My first ever blog!!!!
Well, today I have read so many amazing blogs, I am no where near as literate as many, but I do say it as it is! I think this blog is going to end up being a mix of my life, our Home Ed journey, as well as my work with the Local Authorities.
Today has been a quiet day as the kids have been out since 9am with my ex, to a kids museum, EUREKA! they love it there and as I have used my Tesco vouchers and exchanged some of them and done the offer £2.50 to get £12.50 worth of days out vouchers. it cost my ex nothing to take them, apart from fuel. Princess has come home with her face painted and all 3 kids are hyper from a brill day out. They are currently playing dungeons and dragons while eating tea.
We don't have structured bed times and go with the flow, so tonight the kids will migrate upstairs once they have finished their game and food and maybe they'll watch a film.
I have barely left the laptop all day, working on my autobiography, this has been a work in progress for many years. but today I did lots on it and have sent it to a couple of friends for their opinion on it. I am really nervous, partly because they are about to find out some really personal things about me that not many know, and partly because the feelings I had through some events have never been shared before with anyone! I would love to one day have it published, but its a long way off being ready for that.
I have decided to start a blog, for many reasons, one being I'd like a record of my children growing up, I'd like a record of our learning and also for people to be able to read it and think 'thank the gods someone else has experienced that'.
Welcome to blogging :-)
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to reading your posts :)
ReplyDelete